Norton is an antivirus software that automatically makes a backup of financial files and other important documents. Follow the below-given steps carefully for Norton.com/setup successfully.
- Open your preferred web browser.
- Go to the official website of Norton for Norton.com/setup. For that, type in “norton.com” in your browser’s address bar.
- Press the enter key from your keyboard.
- If you have not login to the Norton account, sign in to your account. For that, visit on the official website and click on “Norton Login” option. Once again click on the “Sign In” option. Enter the required details in the respective field.
- If you don’t have an account, go on its official website. Click on the “Create Account” and proceed further.
- Then, in the Get Started page, you need to click on the “Download Norton”.
- In case, if you have a product key, that is not yet registered to your account, click “enter a new product key”.
- Type the product key in the respective field. You will get this product key at the time of purchase of the product.
- Click on the “Agree and Download” option.
For Windows And Mac
- Open the “Downloads Folder” for Norton.com/setup.
- Double-click on the downloaded file.
- In the next window, to start the installation, click on the “Run” tab”.
- Next, if prompted by the User Account Control dialogue for permission, click on the “Yes” tab.
- Subsequently, click on the “Norton License Agreement” option and read all the terms and conditions carefully.
- If you agree to all the terms and conditions, click on the “Agree and Install” tab. Hence, this completes the installation process for Windows.
- For the Mac users, you are required to enter your administrator credentials in the given field. Tap on the “install software” tab to install the software on Mac devices.
For Mobile Devices
- Firstly, you need to open the “Play Store” on your Android device. In case, if you are an iPhone user, then open the “App Store” on your device.
- After that, type “Norton” in the search bar.
- Next, the list of Norton Antivirus will appear.
- Then, from the list, click on the “Norton” app.
- Subsequently, click on the “Install” or “Get” from your android or iOS devices, respectively. Tap on the “Accept” option in order to accept all the app permissions.
- Open the “Norton” app.
- Sign in to your Norton account. Then, wait for the process to get completed.
Activation – Norton.com/setup
- Firstly, open your preferred web browser.
- Thereafter, go to norton.com/setup.
- Click on the “Enter a Product Key” tab.
- In the next window, log in to your account by entering your credentials.
- As a result, the Get Started page will appear on your screen. Enter your product key into the respective field. If you have purchased the product key online, you will get the keycode in the order confirmation mail. In the case of Offline purchase, note down the keycode from the back of the retail box.
- Then, click on the right arrow button given there. This completes the activation process from norton.com/setup.