Norton offers a comprehensive range of avant-garde cybersecurity software products for unbeatable protection. It provides state-of-the-art and robust protective cover against every possible online threat. These innovative products are backed by advanced technology, feature-dense design and proactive, user-friendly approach. All this makes it the best choice for safeguarding your digital life. In continuation with its user-friendly approach, it offers a holistic management solution called Norton login account.
As a one-stop tool, Norton login account facilitates the management of all your Norton products, services and Norton Activate. Since the time of purchase, it accompanies you as a useful partner allowing a multitude of functions.
How To Determine An Existing Norton Login Account?
Given the fact that Norton Login Account is of utmost importance in maintaining the services of your Norton Subscription. As such, it is inevitable that you will not have an Account in case you are an existing user. In other words, before proceeding to set up a new account, it is wise to check if you have an existing account.
- In case if you have installed or activated any Norton product in past as it is required for completing these procedures.
- In case of products purchased or renewed on its Online Store. In order to ensure secure online payments, it requires you to have a Norton Login Account.
- Some of its web-based services like Norton Family, Norton Online Backup, or Norton Safe Web requires you to Sign Up with a Norton Login Account. Hence, if you had these services at any point in time. Then, you must have a User Account.
Norton Login Account Creation
Norton Login Account is essential for optimized functioning of your Norton software. Hence, the very first thing recommended after purchasing your subscription is to create your account. For this, all you need is a working email account. Additionally, it must be the same address that you provided at the time of purchase.
- First of all, open your preferred internet browser on your computer.
- Then, go to the official website of Norton for Norton login. For this, type in “manage.norton.com” in the browser’s address bar. Then, press the “Enter” key of your keyboard.
- Now, you should click on the “Sign In” button.
- Here, you must select the “Create An Account” section by clicking on it.
- Thereafter, you are required to carefully fill in the profile information as specified below.
In the very first place, you will need a working Email Address that is easily accessible. This will become your Username for this Account. Hence, ensure that you want to use it for this purpose.
After entering your Email Address correctly, you must re-enter the same in the next text box. This will confirm that you have provided the correct information.
Along with a Username, you need a strong and unique Password for protecting this Norton Login Account. Hence, provide one that fulfils all the specified requirements. Thereafter, re-type the same.
- Besides that, it requires you to provide your First and Last Name accurately.
- Next, two-factor authentication can add an additional layer of security to your account. Then, you should choose your country code from the list of options given under the drop-down box. Thereafter, type in your mobile phone number.
- After that, click on the drop-down menu box for “Region”. Then, select your “Country” or “Region” from the expanded list.
- Thereafter, select the box beside “product updates, offers, and security newsletters” option for receiving them in email.
- Finally, click on the “Create Account” button to set up your Norton Login Account.
Access Norton Login Account
You can easily access your Norton login account by following the below-mentioned process.
- Launch a Web Browser of your choice.
- Bring up “my.norton.com” on your “Browser” window. For this, you will have to enter the given URL in the Address Bar of the Browser. Then, hit the “Enter” key.
- On the following window, click on “Sign In”.
- Once again, click “Sign In” to move to the Norton Login window.
- Enter your Email Address that was used for creating this account.
- Type in the respective Password accurately. Be sure to enter it carefully as Passwords are case-sensitive.
- Select “Remember Me” in case if you are using a secure Home Network and a Personal Computer. This optional feature allows your system to save the login credentials for ease of access in future.
- At last, click on the “Sign In” tab and experience the ultimate level of security offered by Norton.
Reset Password For Norton Login Account
In case if you are not able to login to your account through the above-mentioned process. Then, you must try to restore your password. This is because incorrect password is one of the primary reasons behind this issue. In other words, if you are proving an incorrect password, it will not allow you to access your account. As such, the following set of instructions will help you.
- Launch “my.norton.com” on your system.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
- Once again, click “Sign In”.
- Click on the link that says “Having Trouble Signing In?” and go to its Password Reset Webpage.
- Provide your registered Email Address when prompted.
- Click “Continue”.
- As such, an Email containing a password reset link will be sent to you.
- Therefore, log in to your Email Account and go to its Inbox. Locate the Email that you must have received from Norton Login.
- Also, check the “Spam” or “Junk” folder in case if the Email is not available in your Inbox.
- Open this Email.
- Click on the button that says “Reset Password” and go to the password reset window.
- Enter a “Password” that conforms to the specified criteria. Besides, it must be a strong alphanumeric keycode that includes numbers, letters in the lower and upper case along with special characters.
- Confirm it by re-entering the same “Password” in the following field.
- Finally, “Reset Password” followed by “Continue” to get access to your Norton Login Account.
Troubleshooting Norton Login Issues
Causes Of Norton Login Issues
Apart from entering incorrect login credentials, there are some other reasons that lead to this issue. For instance:
- Connectivity Issues
- Service Outage
- Incorrect credentials saved on Password Manager
Solutions For Norton Login Issues
There are a number of solutions that can help you in resolving the issue in most of the cases. Hence, check the step by step instructions given below for the same.
Restart The Network
Connectivity issues can be resolved with a simple restart process if completed properly.
- First and foremost, turn off your computer.
- Then, turn off your modem.
- Next, you should also turn off your router if connected to the network.
- Now, wait for 20-30 seconds.
- Thereafter, turn on the router and wait for another 5-10 seconds.
- After that, turn on the modem.
- Following that, you should turn on your computer.
Update Norton Software
Since Norton is an advanced level security product. Therefore, it requires regular updates to keep up its performance. At times, outdated software may be responsible for login issues. Hence, you should update it at Norton Update Center.
- To begin with, open an internet browser on your computer.
- Then, go to the Norton’s official website.
- Here, look at the very bottom of the window. Under the “Services And Support” section, you will find the link for “Norton Update Center”. Hence, click on it.
- Next, you should click on the “Update Me Now” button.
- As a result, it will start downloading the available updates. Hence, wait for it to complete.
- Now, locate the downloaded file. Then, double-click on it to open it.
- Thereafter, you will get a pop-up box. Here, you must click on “Run”.
- Then, complete the installation process by following the instructions of the installer.
Use Norton Remove and Reinstall tool
At times, the Norton software is responsible for the Norton login issue. It can be either corrupted or not installed properly. As such, you should uninstall and reinstall the software to resolve the problem.
This can be done manually, which is a complex and time-consuming process. As such, Norton provides a dedicated Remove and Reinstall tool to resolve the issue.
- First of all, open an Internet Browser on your computer and go to the Norton Support webpage.
- Then, type in “Remove and Reinstall Tool” in the search bar at the top right-hand side of the window.
- As a result, you will get a link to download the tool under an article.
- Hence, click on the link to download the tool and wait for it.
- Now, right-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Next, you should click on “Run” on the following menu box.
- Thereafter, read the “License Agreement”. Then, click on “Agree”.
- As a result, it will be installed on your system.
- Finally, click on “Remove & Reinstall”.
- Thereafter, click on “Continue” or “Remove”.
- Next, you should click on “Restart Now”. As such, your system will restart.
- After that, follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall Norton.
Delete Incorrect Password From Password Manager
Password Managers are meant to save login credentials when entered for the first time. Thereafter, they auto-populate them whenever you try to log in. However, this facility can turn into a problem in case if you have saved incorrect credentials. As such, you will have to delete the saved passwords for resolving the Norton login issue.
- To begin with, access your Norton application on your device.
- Once you have the “Home Screen”, click on “Offline Security”.
- Next, you should select “Password Manager” from the extended list.
- Now, open the Vault. For this, enter your “Vault Password”. Then, click on “Open”.
- This will open the “Norton Password Manager” window. Here, you should click on “Login” from the left panel.
- As a result, you will get a list of all the saved passwords.
- Hence, browse through the list and choose the passwords that you want to delete.
- Thereafter, click “Delete” on the next window.
- Finally, click “Yes” on the popup box to confirm the same.
These are a few of the process that can help you to resolve your Norton login issue.